Recommended Face Mask Wearing
Following updated health advice on 27 January 2021 from the Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant, a number of restrictions will be eased across the Greater Sydney region (including Wollongong, Central Coast and Blue Mountains).
Restriction changes effective from midnight Thursday 28th January, 2021
- Masks will be recommended but no longer compulsory at retail shopping venues.
- Masks will remain compulsory for front-of-house hospitality staff. Mandated face masks remain in place for hairdressers, and beauticians (both staff and shoppers).
- Hospitality venues will be subject to the 1 person per 4sqm rule.
For you whilst in visiting us:
- We continue to recommend that you wear a face covering at all times whilst in Centre for the safety of yourself and others.
Please note that individuals with certain medical conditions and children under 12 are exempt for wearing face masks. Additional details on these new measures can be found at https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-releases/covid-19-restrictions-update-for-greater-sydney
Safeguarding the health of our community, tenant customers and our team remains our priority.
In addition to the above measure, it’s important that when you leave your home, you are protecting yourself and others from COVID-19. Whilst visiting us please ensure you;
- Keep 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- Observe the store entry limit numbers that are in place
- Utilise the sanitiser on entries
- If you are unwell, please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms
Staying safe and well is a community effort and together we can play our part in stopping the spread.
We thank you for your ongoing support